www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

Please read into this one... Painting of cars and interior

ShadowSei

Please read into this one... Painting of cars and interior

Post  ShadowSei on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Please read into this one... study

I have been working for an auto crash repairer as well as a modification shop for the last 5 years and damn it seems like a long time. Sleep But i have gained a lot of skills and think that we are more than capable of taking on outside work.

What i mean is that we as a company would like for you to send us bits and bots that you would like repairing or even painted. We offer a range of custom paints and even if we don't have it we can order it in.

Here are some pictures of some recent completed work for cento's:

Right now we have shown you some of the fiat's bits and bobs we have done. I will now show some pictures of the other work we do:

We have very competitive prices and give free estimates on every job that comes into the shop, if your interested in any work that you would like done at PMC Accident Repair Center we can offer you a 10% discount as a member of this forum. I love you

Our address is:

PMC Accident Repair Center,
    Unit 7, Fenlake Road Industrial Estate
    Fenlake Road, Bedford, MK42 0HB
    Tel: 01234 218223 or Mob: 07525343506 (Ant) / 07854063069 (Garry)

cento painter

Re: Please read into this one... Painting of cars and interior

Post  cento painter on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Did you paint the Ram ? I saw it at Billing one year and chatted to a guy about the paint work............ that was alot of masking !!
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Steve i only painted some bits and bobs on the dodge cause it was such a big job. We only had 2 months from start to finish to get it ready for all the shows.

I hate working with crazer paints just of all the rush getting it on and wrapping it, im sure you know what i mean.

cheers But we got it done with 2 weeks to go before the first show at either billing or at santa pod i can't really remember. cheers

Post  cento painter on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm

It was interesting seeing it, at the time i was working as a vehicle inspector and i had to have a look at the paint.

I know it was done under pressure.

So do you still do it ?
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:55 pm

cento painter wrote:It was interesting seeing it, at the time i was working as a vehicle inspector and i had to have a look at the paint.

I know it was done under pressure.

So do you still do it ?

Well not at this place, cause some Indian bloke bought out the company and had his own staff. (really sucked loosing this job as id been with that company for 7 and a bit years) nevermind though. I currently have no job as in suffering with some health issues, but can't wait to get back into spraying again.

My god, I don't know how people just sit around all day doing nothing... Im going out of my mind! Lol.
    I do the sneaky odd job against the doctors request not to but where else am I going to get some funds? Anyway rant over, just waiting for the clear to get the paint in the gun and on a car. Very Happy

Post  cento painter on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Sorry to hear about the health issues.

I shouldnt be spraying at all, im asthmatic ! Smile

But i enjoy it too much to stop.......... i must admit, using air feds helps........ just need to get my own.
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

cento painter wrote:Sorry to hear about the health issues.

I shouldnt be spraying at all, im asthmatic ! Smile

But i enjoy it too much to stop.......... i must admit, using air feds helps........ just need to get my own.

Same here, I got asthma to but I only need the blue inhaler when short of breath. I think I've made it worse cause for the first 3 years i never wore a mask. Till i went to college on the forth to learn more about the techniques of spraying, i learnt about the dangers of not wearing one. Ooops!

I got an air fed mask finally but only just in time i guess before it got worse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am