www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

SideSkirts

ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

SideSkirts Empty SideSkirts

Post  ShadowSei Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

On Ebay they have some really nice side skirts if anyone is interested, £85 plus whatever they would charge for delivery. Im guessing there more than likely fibreglass. (Although its mentioned in German that i can't read ABS, so it could be plastic) This is not something that you can just fit, you'd need someone that has worked with it before to help you fit it & then paint them.

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

SideSkirts Empty Re: SideSkirts

Post  M1C4A3L Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

ShadowSei wrote:On Ebay they have some really nice side skirts if anyone is interested, £85 plus whatever they would charge for delivery. Im guessing there more than likely fibreglass. (Although its mentioned in German that i can't read ABS, so it could be plastic) This is not something that you can just fit, you'd need someone that has worked with it before to help you fit it & then paint them.

Sorry, only just noticed this post! silent They look ok...but I think I will wait and get some Abarth ones. These would probably look nicer on yours, as you have the bodykit. I know!!! Idea You give me your Abarth skirts, and you get yourself these ones Razz Sweet!
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

M1C4A3L wrote: Idea You give me your Abarth skirts, and you get yourself these ones Razz Sweet!

You bloody think so, but i don't think that will be happening in the near future. The one thing with those abarth skirts they will hold there value for ages. i still come across them now and again on ebay with prices ranging from £60 - £100 and even onwards.

I don't think i will be keeping my kit anyways i getting more and more f****d off with hitting pot holes, speed bumps and just shit roads. My bumper is taking a hell of a smacking around its all ready cracked, chipped and never wants to stay on for a journey of even 10 miles. ridiculous!

Did you see what i did for a mate on his punto with his front bumper?
    if you aint i will post a pic down below of what i want to do with my bumper or something along the lines of the euro look as soon as i can grab hold of a sx style bumper. (Not cheap again but i don't know why as its basically bog standard?)

SideSkirts P0912116

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

very nice. Has he got nice deep dish wheels too?

But yea, I think that will look good on the Seicento - I want to go Euro too...but only to the extent of lowering it, and getting some mini wheels! (I really want them green ones haha)
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm

M1C4A3L wrote:very nice. Has he got nice deep dish wheels too?

No for some reason unknown to me he sold the car after it came into the shop for a full respray and obviously the front and rear bumper to be modded. the car looked so good! if i had the money i would of bought it off of him.

Shocked Here's some more pics of it: LUSH!

SideSkirts P0912117

SideSkirts P0912118

SideSkirts P0912119

SideSkirts P0912120

SideSkirts P1012111

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content