www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

My Seicento Abarth

sarahlou75

My Seicento Abarth Empty My Seicento Abarth

Post  sarahlou75 Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 am

Hi, I've been the proud owner of Bumble for just under 6 months now, its not been easy as there have been lots of trips to the garage but so far after having new brakes all the way round, new water pump, cambelt and head gasket I am hoping there is not alot else to go wrong. Loving it though Smile
    On the day I bought him home
    My Seicento Abarth Image0383
    My Seicento Abarth Image0385
    After a wash and a serious wax
    My Seicento Abarth Pepe13
    My Seicento Abarth Pepe12
    My Seicento Abarth Pepe14
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

My Seicento Abarth Empty Re: My Seicento Abarth

Post  M1C4A3L Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 am

sarahlou75 wrote:Hi, I've been the proud owner of Bumble for just under 6 months now, its not been easy as there have been lots of trips to the garage but so far after having new brakes all the way round, new water pump, cambelt and head gasket I am hoping there is not alot else to go wrong. Loving it though Smile
    On the day I bought him home

Welcome to the site Sarah! Loving the car! I'm desperate to get hold of some of them skirts and wheels! It's a shame you've had so many problems with it...but at least you know its pretty much new now Smile

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am