www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

3 posters

levemircento

levemircento
    levemircento

levemircento Empty levemircento

Post  levemircento Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

hello!

found the site through fiatforum

I have a cinq sporting in yellow

levemircento 2sept2010

mods are:
    -40mm springs
    strongflex arb bushes
    janspeed back box
    focus induction kit

see my site at www.levemircento.2ya.com

Very Happy
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

levemircento Empty Welcome to Talkcento!

Post  ShadowSei Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Welcome to Talkcento forum, nice to have a new member if not a new face. lol
    Have to place a huge thank you to yourself for the guide on the refit of the suspension arms, they were a huge help when i was doing my seicento ones.

It seems that your knowledge on Cinq's and Sei's will be a great help to some more than likely common issues with these small but great little cars.

I like your site, very detailed. Well i hope you get round to taking a look around the forum, its not very big so im sure you will get through it very soon. Razz
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

levemircento Empty Re: levemircento

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi!

As ShadowSei said, welcome to TalkCento!

Dont forget to add extra pics of your car to the members cars section - we'd love to see them!

Also, if you have any useful guides, please feel to add them to the guides section on the site. These will help other members Smile

Can I also say Thanks for joining TalkCento.

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

Sponsored content

levemircento Empty Re: levemircento

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am