www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

Raging Mad!

ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Raging Mad! Empty Raging Mad!

Post  ShadowSei Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Let me just tell you guys and gals how my day began, got up at 6:10, washed and dressed and eaten by 7:45 im about to go out and start the car at 8:00.

1. It didn't start for some reason
    2. 10 mins later it starts and something sounds odd, so i turned it off again.
    3. Popped the hood only to notice the bloody vacuum hose and come off and fallen into the throttle housing? HOW???? ARGH!
    4. Fixed everything together and started it up and now it runs sweet as a nut.
    5. now running 20mins behind so now im getting really frustrated now as you could probably tell.

Finally i get ready to go. But wait there's more shit to happen...

6. Reversing out of the drive and next door had parked the poopbox on the corner which you can't see when your coming out of the drive.
    I Fu*king planted his car (tow bar) at a heck of a speed. (Wanker!)

Look at the state of my Fu*king car! I have smashed the rear bumper to bits, completely snapped of two of the brackets holding the rear light cluster in and bent all the chassis behind the bumper!!! Absolutely Raging Mad!

There was no damage to his car of course! Fricking tank that it is.
    Luckily i had a bodyshop to get to. Thank god for Mondays! Right?

Raging Mad! P0404110
    Raging Mad! P0404111
    Raging Mad! P0404112
    Raging Mad! P0404113
    Raging Mad! P0404116
    Raging Mad! P0404117

FINISHED IT ALL IN 5 HOURS. OH YEAH!

Raging Mad! P0404114
    Raging Mad! P0404115

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Raging Mad! Empty Re: Raging Mad!

Post  M1C4A3L Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

That's a great way to start a Monday morning!! But, your rear bumper has probably never looked so good! Brilliant job!! I bet that was embarrassing driving to work with the bumper hanging off lol

Oh, and u got a hair cut! (reflection on your newly sprayed bumper)
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:22 pm

lol yeah what a day, and yeah got karen to shave my hair off. Smile

I currently doing a guys seicento that came into work today. The bumper is very much the same as mine minus the damage. But all the paint is flaking off, but in the most brilliant way. LOL!

it was clearly a new bumper when someone got it, they have taken it to some random bodyshop and just spray over it without keying up the surface. the paint is just peeling off in large quantity's. I'll post the pics below:

lol!
    Raging Mad! P0404118
    Raging Mad! P0404119
    Raging Mad! P0404120
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 am

Ergh that looks awful! Funny how poor some people are at bodywork!

...don't forget to mention TalkCento to them Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:29 am