www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

3 posters

TalkCento TShirts

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

TalkCento TShirts Empty TalkCento TShirts

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi All!

I've been thinking about getting some Tshirts possibly made for when we go to various events...or just for common wearing if you're that dedicated Wink I've had a quote from a local company (on your industrial estate Ant) and they will do us a black polo shirt, with TalkCento embroidered on the front left in small writing, and on the back the TalkCento logo (minus the yellow background..just the yellow car) for £19.99. They say that we can use our own t-shirts, and do the 'decoration' for £9..sounds cheaper, but as he said, the prints etc do not always work on tshirts not used by themselves, and if this is the case, they will not replace our own tshirt.

Is this a step too far on the TalkCento obsession, or is this a cool idea?

Let me know what you think Smile

Thanks

Mike
    TalkCento Admin
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

TalkCento TShirts Empty t-shirts

Post  ShadowSei Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Yeah sounds like a good idea but can you choose what colour tee's you want and what colour logo you have?
    are they tee's or polo shirts? don't really want a a yellow cento on my shirt. No offense to people with yellow ones.

I like to get a white blue tee with black cento logo... Smile
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

TalkCento TShirts Empty Re: TalkCento TShirts

Post  sei_cento Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Hello that sounds a good idea how about some key rings to I have a place near me what is cheap I could ask them how much it will be to do what you want if you want me to ask let me know just helping out?

Josh
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 pm

M1C4A3L wrote:Hi All!

I've been thinking about getting some Tshirts possibly made for when we go to various events...or just for common wearing if you're that dedicated Wink I've had a quote from a local company (on your industrial estate Ant) and they will do us a black polo shirt, with TalkCento embroidered on the front left in small writing, and on the back the TalkCento logo (minus the yellow background..just the yellow car) for £19.99. They say that we can use our own t-shirts, and do the 'decoration' for £9..sounds cheaper, but as he said, the prints etc do not always work on tshirts not used by themselves, and if this is the case, they will not replace our own tshirt.

Is this a step too far on the TalkCento obsession, or is this a cool idea?

Let me know what you think Smile

Thanks

Hi mike
    I think it's a great idea. It would really promote the site Smile me,Laura and dad would deffinatley have one Very Happy

Josh&Laura
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 am

sei_cento wrote:
    Hi mike
    I think it's a great idea. It would really promote the site Smile me,Laura and dad would deffinatley have one Very Happy

Josh&Laura

I will be changing the site to .com hopefully at the end of this month. Once i've done so, I will get the t-shirts for you if you still want them. The best way would be for you to pay me via PayPal before I order them as I don't want to spend £60 for 3 t-shirts, and then find out you don't want them.

sei_cento wrote:
    Hello that sounds a good idea how about some key rings to I have a place near me what is cheap I could ask them how much it will be to do what you want if you want me to ask let me know just helping out?

It sounds like a good idea, but would you be giving them away at shows? Just wondering if we would end up spending too much money just to give it away?

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 am

No just for the site to sell to members and anyone else who wants them think they are only a few quid could you get a picture what they would look like ? I'll have to ask my dad to pay you for it as I don't have paypal would it have each of our names on it?

Josh

Ps http://screensprinting.co.uk/index.php have a look at that site it just down the road from me I can ask them of they can do it any Cheaper ?

Last edited by sei_cento on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link)
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

yea Ok, get some quotes for the t-shirts if you like. Up to you about the key ring things - not sure who would buy them lol - still would be cool to have one on my keys Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm