www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!


    seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Share
    avatar
    bass-sei

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-03-11
    Age : 31
    Location : west-midlands

    seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  bass-sei on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 am

    hi all, as the titile says im selling my seicento i need the cash i love the car but needs to go Sad

    it a 2000 plate silver sporting, 50,000 miles, moted & taxed, coilovers on the front & just g-max springs on the rear, new cylinder head p75 cam, new head gasket & bolts, new oil & filter, new clutch cable & quadrant, 13" starmag wheels good tyres allround, motorbike race can, abarth seats, momo steering wheel

    need any more info ring me :07857108400

    i need this gone asap so £800 ono takes it Sad

    cheers mike

    http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/madmike87/bass-sei%20silver/
    avatar
    sei_cento

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-03-12
    Age : 23
    Location : lowestoft

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  sei_cento on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:00 pm

    bass-sei wrote:hi all, as the titile says im selling my seicento i need the cash i love the car but needs to go Sad

    it a 2000 plate silver sporting, 50,000 miles, moted & taxed, coilovers on the front & just g-max springs on the rear, new cylinder head p75 cam, new head gasket & bolts, new oil & filter, new clutch cable & quadrant, 13" starmag wheels good tyres allround, motorbike race can, abarth seats, momo steering wheel

    need any more info ring me :07857108400

    i need this gone asap so £800 ono takes it Sad

    cheers mike

    http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/madmike87/bass-sei%20silver/



    Does the car come with the standard wheels and springs? Also would you just sell the wheels and the springs and coilovers ps can you still fit 2 people in the back with them springs thanks Josh
    avatar
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-03-10
    Location : Bedfordshire

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  M1C4A3L on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 am

    awww Mike I'm feeling for you man! Can imagine its devastating having to sell it! I would buy it off you if I had the money but can't afford it right now Sad

    Josh, I hope you're telling your insurance company about the mods you have done/are doing....otherwise your insurance is void, meaning you're not covered if you have an accident. (same applies to your dad when he drives it). If I were you, I'd check that an insurance company WILL actually insure you before you do anymore...I know when I was your age, no one would cover me with mods...and Im paying through the roof for mods now and I'm 23!
    avatar
    bass-sei

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-03-11
    Age : 31
    Location : west-midlands

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  bass-sei on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 am

    sei_cento wrote:
    bass-sei wrote:hi all, as the titile says im selling my seicento i need the cash i love the car but needs to go Sad

    it a 2000 plate silver sporting, 50,000 miles, moted & taxed, coilovers on the front & just g-max springs on the rear, new cylinder head p75 cam, new head gasket & bolts, new oil & filter, new clutch cable & quadrant, 13" starmag wheels good tyres allround, motorbike race can, abarth seats, momo steering wheel

    need any more info ring me :07857108400

    i need this gone asap so £800 ono takes it Sad

    cheers mike

    http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/madmike87/bass-sei%20silver/



    Does the car come with the standard wheels and springs? Also would you just sell the wheels and the springs and coilovers ps can you still fit 2 people in the back with them springs thanks Josh

    hi, no other wheels they were stolen, i just want to sell the car as it is, and yes 3 people can be in the back but cant go over any bumps lol
    avatar
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-03-10
    Location : Bedfordshire

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  M1C4A3L on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 am

    Mike, I'm going to post a link to this on the FiatForum facebook page so hopefully more people will see it Smile
    avatar
    bass-sei

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2011-03-11
    Age : 31
    Location : west-midlands

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  bass-sei on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

    M1C4A3L wrote:Mike, I'm going to post a link to this on the FiatForum facebook page so hopefully more people will see it Smile

    ok nice one Smile
    avatar
    sei_cento

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-03-12
    Age : 23
    Location : lowestoft

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  sei_cento on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm

    M1C4A3L wrote:

    Josh, I hope you're telling your insurance company about the mods you have done/are doing....otherwise your insurance is void, meaning you're not covered if you have an accident. (same applies to your dad when he drives it). If I were you, I'd check that an insurance company WILL actually insure you before you do anymore...I know when I was your age, no one would cover me with mods...and Im paying through the roof for mods now and I'm 23!


    hello mike my dad has toke them the things we have done with the fiat and say said because he is an older driving it doesn't effect the insurance in any which is good but when i drive I want to get Another sei And keep it standard for when I'm using it and keep the one we have now for show use only I'm off for 3 months soo im looking for one to do up

    Ps I do want the spoiler do you know if it is in good condition without any paint fading for flaking?

    Will be good to meet up soon

    Josh

    Sponsored content

    Re: seicento sporting (euro-ed) £800 quick sale :(

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:23 am