www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

back in a Schumacher!

schumi1830

back in a Schumacher! Empty back in a Schumacher!

Post  schumi1830 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi just bought another!! Sei Schumacher!! in yellow, my last one was red and i regretted the day i sold it. between then i had a yellow Abarth and that was a hoot. have loads of plans for it [new exhaust on order] and looking to get out and about in it and take in some shows and meet like minded people. North Herts/Baldock area so any one wanting to meet up feel free. Schumi 1830.
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

back in a Schumacher! Empty Re: back in a Schumacher!

Post  M1C4A3L Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi Schumi!

Great to see someone using the forum again...it's been a little quiet for a month or so...But I too am BACK, and planning on using the forum regularly!

I am based in Bedfordshire, but I'm sure we could all arrange a meet sometime soon?

Feel free to post some photos of your car in the Member's Seicento area Smile

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm