www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,

cento painter
    cento painter

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,  Empty hello ,,,,,,,,,,,

Post  cento painter Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 am

Shadow Sei expressed an interest in a part on a car im breaking so i thought it would only be polite to sign up.

Ive had quite a few Cinqs and Sei's now and I'm currently messing about with my latest.

Ill post some pics soon, but to give you a rough idea, heres the info......

M plate Cinq sporting, bought for spares or repairs, but it was such a clean shell decided to keep it.

So far....... Polybushed all round,strut braced, rear anti roll bar to modified and fitted, lowered, Punto electric sunroof put into roof, smoothed extended bootlid, modified and smoothed rear bumper, modified door handles, modified headlights going in, modified bonnet, modified front bumper, 16 " alloys at the mo, but this may change.
    1.2 16v with a 6 speed, full mk2 punto wiring loom including fly by wire throttle, modified dash with punto switches.........

Its a work in progress and hopefully it will be done in time for the shows towing my Cinq trailer.

Ill try and shoot some pics, but i must admit i dont like showing things until theyre finished, as it always looks worse than what they do when theyre done !!

Cheers all !
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,  Empty Welcome

Post  ShadowSei Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 am

Well first off welcome to the fourm Steve,

Hopefully you get everything done to your cinq that you plan on getting done and that you sell as much as you can while breaking the sei. Very Happy
    cento painter
    cento painter

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,  Empty Re: hello ,,,,,,,,,,,

Post  cento painter Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am

Cheers !

The Breaking of the car is part of a Youth scheme, that i do, i work with young people.
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,  Empty Youth Scheme

Post  ShadowSei Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 am

cento painter wrote:Cheers !

The Breaking of the car is part of a Youth scheme, that i do, i work with young people.

Thats rather awesome wish there was something like that around here when i was younger, or even now would be such a good idea for the youth of today instead of causing havoc. Shocked LOL i sound old Shocked Well done to you and and the "youth". Surprised

Be great if you can post pics of the car being dismantled and what not by the guys/girls from your scheme.

cento painter
    cento painter

Post  cento painter Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah, pics would make trouble with young people etc...... daft I know.

long story. But thanks.
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

hello ,,,,,,,,,,,  Empty Reply

Post  ShadowSei Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

cento painter wrote:Yeah, pics would make trouble with young people etc...... daft I know.

long story. But thanks.

You could always smudge their faces or just cover it with a smiley Surprised lol
    cento painter
    cento painter

Post  cento painter Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Lol ! I think id be more embarrassed. affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am