www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

radiator fan not switching on

tdbeer

radiator fan not switching on Empty radiator fan not switching on

Post  tdbeer Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 am

Hello all,
    I have the following problem.
    The fan on the rad does not switch on when the engine temperature gets above normal operating temp. The fan works as I have put 12V on it and it ran. What else could prevent the fan from kicking in? I am relatively handy but this has me stumped.  I figure it could be the thermostat is the rad. not tripping or the waterpump not working. Any other possibilities? The car is a Cinq. 1.1 sporting

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 pm