www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

4 posters

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting

sei_cento
    sei_cento

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Empty sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting

Post  sei_cento Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

hello welcome to laura my sei

the following things that i have done are:
    k&n kit
    chrome rocker cover
    black power-coated wheels
    12 inch sub in boot
    1.0 cap
    re-inforced parcel shelf
    Re-inforced boot base covered in sponge bob square pants felt
    upgraded front speakers
    coming soon black inside bits
    de-wipered on rear and de-bagded
    yellow scorpion center caps
    smoked repeaters

hoping to do this year:
    i lower it 40mm all round on stock rim
    custom bonnet bra
    smoked rear lights
    window tinting
    upgrade to 15 inch sub in boot

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting 03913

a new member to my fiat pg tips monkey

[img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Sam_0110[/img]

[img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Sam_0111[/img]

Last edited by sei_cento on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Empty more photos

Post  ShadowSei Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Got any more pictures of your car that you wish to put on the site? Shocked
    you got some great ones on facebook. Razz
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Empty More photos :D

Post  M1C4A3L Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

I agree with Ant....where are the rest of the photos? You have some really good ones on the Facebook page! confused
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Empty put the pictures on

Post  sei_cento Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 pm

can you help with lowering my fiat on the standard rims whats the best 40mm 50mm 60mm?

there are the pictures [img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting P1000510[/img]
    [img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting P1000610[/img]
    [img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting P1000511[/img]
    [img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting P1000611[/img]
    [img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting 01710[/img][img]sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting P1000512[/img]
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting Empty Re: sei_cento's fiat seicento sporting

Post  M1C4A3L Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I have been reading about this, and spoke to a couple of mechanics. (Ant correct me if I'm wrong)

40mm is probably the safest drop using only lowering springs, when using the standard shocks. So if you're thinking of a quick, and cheap lower...I personally would go for 40mm. Apparently, so I've been told, a lower drop than this would put too much strain on the shocks causing them to eventually leak.

See Here for the 40mm lowering springs.

If it's more of a drop you would like see Here

Hope this helps

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Post  ShadowSei Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:45 pm

M1C4A3L wrote:I have been reading about this, and spoke to a couple of mechanics. (Ant correct me if I'm wrong)

40mm is probably the safest drop using only lowering springs, when using the standard shocks. So if you're thinking of a quick, and cheap lower...I personally would go for 40mm. Apparently, so I've been told, a lower drop than this would put too much strain on the shocks causing them to eventually leak.

Yeah i think your right there mike i have only dropped mine 30mm for that same reason. i thought about dropping it more but the roads in bedfordshire are the worst condition i have ever driven on!

The leaking of the shocks can occur whenever really depending on how much abuse you give them (once again road conditions) go with what you think is right tho, but do take in to consideration what mike is telling you about the drop. Idea
    bass-sei
    bass-sei

Post  bass-sei Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:39 am

thats one hell of a clean car Smile wish mine looked as tidy as that Sad thats in my massive "to do" list haha

cheers
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 am

ShadowSei wrote:
    M1C4A3L wrote:I have been reading about this, and spoke to a couple of mechanics. (Ant correct me if I'm wrong)

Yeah i think your right there mike i have only dropped mine 30mm for that same reason. i thought about dropping it more but the roads in bedfordshire are the worst condition i have ever driven on!

The leaking of the shocks can occur whenever really depending on how much abuse you give them (once again road conditions) go with what you think is right tho, but do take in to consideration what mike is telling you about the drop. Idea

Thanks ant I think I will just go with lower it 35mm and a new exhaust will drop it 60mm when I save up some
    Cash for coilovers Smile I'm gonna go abit lower then yours as you have the abarth 14 inch wheels and mine are only 13inch will fill the arches more

sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 am

bass-sei wrote:thats one hell of a clean car Smile wish mine looked as tidy as that Sad thats in my massive "to do" list haha

cheers

It doesnt go out in the rain and doesn't get driven alot soo all I can do it clean until I see my face init it should be even better when I go on my valeting course in June Smile
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

sei_cento wrote:
    Thanks ant...

Argh...I replied first Sad and gave the links lol!
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 am

M1C4A3L wrote:
    sei_cento wrote:
    Thanks ant...

Argh...I replied first Sad and gave the links lol!

Thanks to both of you mike and ant you both really helped me out
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 am

I checked into getting some coilovers for my car....hmm bit pricey!
    See Here

Mike
    TalkCento Admin
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

M1C4A3L wrote:I checked into getting some coilovers for my car....hmm bit pricey!
    See Here

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

hello mike

im not goin to get some just yet but i will when i save up tho
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

bump to first post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 am