www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

Leaflets and number plates ??

sei_cento
    sei_cento

Leaflets and number plates ??  Empty Leaflets and number plates ??

Post  sei_cento Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Hello
    Might sound abit silly I had an idea of getting some leaflets done And give them to people who have a fiat or just post them about abit to local shops and garages

If we get enough people get a few number plates made saying the talkcento.co.cc when we go off to shows

Please tell me what you think?

Josh
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Leaflets and number plates ??  Empty Re: Leaflets and number plates ??

Post  M1C4A3L Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 am

sei_cento wrote:Hello
    Might sound abit silly I had an idea of getting some leaflets done And give them to people who have a fiat or just post them about abit to local shops and garages

If we get enough people get a few number plates made saying the talkcento.co.cc when we go off to shows

Please tell me what you think?

Josh

Sounds good...my uncle owns his own printing company, so I could ask him how much he would charge me to get a few printouts. Yea number plates sound good...but when is the next show? I really hate the .co.cc bit...the thing is, I don't want to make it .com as it costs money, and we don't have anywhere near enough members to warrant spending money on it.

Mike
    TalkCento Admin
    sei_cento
    sei_cento

Post  sei_cento Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

There is one at the start of may and the end of may we will have to start sorting it out soon then maybe we can have a few more people turn up and show are cars this time Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 am