www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

TalkCento Donations

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

TalkCento Donations Empty TalkCento Donations

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi All,

Of course TalkCento is completely free to use, however:

Please note that we can now accept small donations (credits) from members which allows us to improve the site, and even make it .com rather than .co.cc (for 1600 credits [approx £12] I can change the site to .com for 1 year!). You can donate from as little as £1!

All money donated can only be used on the site, and will therefore not be wasted.

We would very much appreciate donations, to continue our growth of the site, and to allow us to improve it's quality.

If you wish to give a small donation, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Contribution'.

Thanking you in advance,

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

Please also be advised, that we are physically unable to give refunds on any donations received. This is due to the money being instantly converted into 'credits' by our web host, which we can only spend on the site itself.

Last edited by M1C4A3L on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

TalkCento Donations Empty Donation

Post  ShadowSei Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi mike i have made my contribution to this site, i have only done £2 but until i get payed a decent wage and its on time you will have to put up with the measly £2 from me. Sad
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

TalkCento Donations Empty Re: TalkCento Donations

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

ShadowSei wrote:Hi mike i have made my contribution to this site, i have only done £2 but until i get payed a decent wage and its on time you will have to put up with the measly £2 from me. Sad

Mate, thats brilliant! Thank You very much! I'll be at £12 in no time for the .com account. I am waiting for my PayPal account to be 'verified' and I will add to the contributions too Smile

Sponsored content

TalkCento Donations Empty Re: TalkCento Donations

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 am