www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

ShadowSei's Seicento Parts For Sale.

ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

ShadowSei's Seicento Parts For Sale. Empty ShadowSei's Seicento Parts For Sale.

Post  ShadowSei Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Guys & Gals of the TalkCento Forum....

I was just doing my random spur of the moment garage clean out and come across some bits and bobs for the Seicento. If anyone is interested in the stuff i have please let us know or just bid on them via eBay. I will put the links below... Wink

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    DihR6
    DihR6

ShadowSei's Seicento Parts For Sale. Empty Re: ShadowSei's Seicento Parts For Sale.

Post  DihR6 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

How much do you want the left regular rear headlight?

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:20 pm