www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

buttercupSei

buttercupSei
    buttercupSei

buttercupSei Empty buttercupSei

Post  buttercupSei Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi there Smile

found my way here through fiat forum mebers via facebook, i own a seicento sporting and love it,had 2 cinquecento sportings previously

would post a pic but no can do for first 7 days Sad soon though,

oh and and i do 3d modeling so keep an eye on the facebook page for anything new i throw up

Si
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

buttercupSei Empty Re: buttercupSei

Post  M1C4A3L Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, Si!

Sounds to me like you really are a 'cento lover! Can't wait to see some pics! You should be able to add photos to a post...see the FAQ section for details on how to. I think I may have posted a 'how to' guide somewhere on here too? hmm..will have to look for it.

Was it you that did this?

buttercupSei 375605_10150984958106566_1774765328_n

If so...I LOVE it! Keep up the good work!

Mike
    TalkCento Admin
    buttercupSei
    buttercupSei

Post  buttercupSei Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:13 pm

aha yeah that is mine,check out the album on facebook i have many Smile
    that number plate is reprsentive of my fiat forum user name.

Si
    M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Post  M1C4A3L Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok, at work at the moment (probably shouldn't be on here!) so I will check later.

I am on FiatForum too, same user name...I loved Fiat Forum until I kept getting rude responses like
    "THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY...STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK THROUGH THE FORUM BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!" and other such responses...hence me creating this forum.

Obviously this forum will never be as big, or popular, but I just wanted to collate the Cento owners together on one site, and hopefully get some friendly chat going, risk-free of rude responses.

Mike
    TalkCento Admin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:04 am