www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

2 posters

throttle body for 1108 spi

buttercupSei
    buttercupSei

throttle body for 1108 spi Empty throttle body for 1108 spi

Post  buttercupSei Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm

im trying to hunt down a larger tb for my sei,
    from what i have found i can get 32mm from a punto but im after a 36mm tb that will bolt one without much hassle,

anyone got any info?

Si
    ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

throttle body for 1108 spi Empty Re: throttle body for 1108 spi

Post  ShadowSei Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

buttercupSei wrote:im trying to hunt down a larger tb for my sei,
    from what i have found i can get 32mm from a punto but im after a 36mm tb that will bolt one without much hassle,

anyone got any info?

Si

Couldn't tell you to be honest, im definitely not the person to tell you about any mechanical ideas. Id only end up saying something ridiculous. But then again... What about a fiat spider Tb or even a pug 306 Tb? I don't know. Lol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 pm