www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

Talk Cento starts

M1C4A3L
    M1C4A3L
    Admin

Talk Cento starts Empty Talk Cento starts

Post  M1C4A3L Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi All,

I would like to welcome you all to TalkCento - the new basic, friendly forum for Cinquecento/Seicento owners and fans! If you love 'cento's, and want to talk with others like you, then you are at the right place. Whether you own a 'cento, know someone who does, or are thinking about getting one...this forum is the place you want to be.

Be assured that TalkCento is a forum for friendly enthusiasts and rudeness will not be tolerated. The whole idea behind TalkCento is to bring together cento owners to a place where they can share knowledge, and give advice - and not only for those who are mechanically minded!

I would really appreciate it if you could spread the word about TalkCento, so we can get as many users as possible! This would then allow questions to be answered quicker. Obviously as this forum is new, and has minimal users, questions may take a while to be answered...but please bare with us, and again, spread the word. If there is any advice that you feel would be beneficial to the forum, please feel free to start a new thread.

I'm Mike, and welcome to TalkCento. I look forward to speaking to you all!

Talk Cento starts Seicen10

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:21 pm