www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.TALKCENTO.com

Welcome to TalkCento: The New, FREE forum site for Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento owners!

Please register for FREE to join our community, and start discussing mechanics, and modifications for your car!

Also, join our Facebook page (simply search for TalkCento), and YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TalkCento).

We hope you enjoy your stay!

www.TALKCENTO.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FREE forum site for Cento owners!

Shadow Sei- cento

ShadowSei
    ShadowSei

Shadow Sei- cento Empty Shadow Sei- cento

Post  ShadowSei Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:40 pm

So, names Ant (Shadow Sei)

Right so i live in Roxton or Milton Ernest (Bedfordshire) depending on whose house im staying in. lol
    basically i live and breathe in cars of all kinds. I got a Fiat 2002 Seicento Sporting Abarth and its sweet, never had no major problems with it as of yet so i have constantly got my fingers crossed on that. Razz

As a full time car body repairer and painter i work my balls off to keep everyone else's car in top condition but always end up bypassing mine, Bring on the sunshine! cheers In which case my little seicento will be all shined up and ready to cruise the shows coming up.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm